Location: Multi-Purpose Room 1
Conducted by: Mr Charles Low & Mrs Lim Woon Foong
A) Lesson Objectives:
Students will know...
- Blood vessels act as a transport system needed to move substances (dissolved food, metabolic wastes, etc.) in and out of the cells of the body efficiently
Students will be able to ...
- Explain the need for transport system in human beings
- Compare and contrast the different types of blood vessels’ structures and their functions
- Use online research tools to find out the different types of blood vessels’ structures and their functions
- Use media tools (e.g., SketchUp) to design the different blood vessels
Students will be divided into groups of 3 (max. total 6 groups), and use online research tool to learn the different types of blood vessels’ structures and their functions. They will further proceed to use the SketchUp application to design and visualise the different types of blood vessels as a demonstration of their learning outcomes